Why work with Stephanie?
* She has several years of professional dance and choreography experience in New York City, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area.
* 12+ years experience teaching dance to all age groups and levels, from 3 years old to adult, in studios and schools across the US, including San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Kansas City, and the East Bay.
* A Masters degree in Dance Education from NYU. Bachelors Degree in Dance from UCLA. Yoga teacher certified, Cardio Barre Instructor certified, CA Single Subject Teaching Credential, New York State K-12 Teaching Credential.
Stephanie Craig has spent the last decade teaching dance to students of all ages in Los Angeles, New York City, Kansas City, and the Bay Area. Since moving to San Francisco in 2010, Stephanie has taught at several dance and fitness studios, schools, and built a unique and thriving dance program at Alameda High School. The popularity of the AHS Dance program led Stephanie to expand, creating Studio 505 Dance and Movement Arts in 2016.
Why choose Studio 505?
Studio 505 Dance & Movement Arts offers a class experience unlike any other in the San Francisco Bay Area. In addition to offering dance and fitness instruction, Studio 505 classes inspire students to tap into their creative potential, while teaching students to be versatile and strong in their training. Studio 505 instructors don't just teach students how to execute steps; they guide artists, support creators and movement lovers on their journey towards their highest potential.
* Small class sizes and personal coaching.
* No registration fees or other hidden costs.
* Affordable tuition paid on a monthly basis.
* Teachers dedicated to each student's growth and success.
We treat our students as budding artists with a unique and valuable perspective.
Studio 505 cares about the whole student. We aim to help students find their passion by teaching to their creative potential in addition to their technical ability. Studio 505 has classes for everyone—adults, children, and teens. We have beginning, intermediate, advanced and open level classes, so students of every age and experience level can learn and grow.